DAKINE Jack Robinson Pro Surf Traction Pad Grip in 3 pieces designed by Jack Robinson. Designed with a 20mm tail stud that allows you to put a lot of pressure on your surfboard. The Dakine Positraction material and the 7 mm central arch offer you optimal support and a lot of grip.
Dakine friendly foam is 100% biodegradable. Dakine only uses the best 3M PSA adhesive to ensure your surf traction pad never comes off on its own.
How do I stick the surf traction pad on my board? Before attaching your new Dakine surf pad to your surfboard, you must carefully remove any dirt (sand, wax etc.) from the surface. Next, you need to make sure where your feet are on the board so that the surf traction pad fits your surfing style exactly. Now you place the Dakine Surf Pad without the film removed, on the board and draw exactly the outline with a pencil. Now you can safely remove and stick the pad to the board. Wait 24 hours and voila!
- Dimensions (in cm): 33 x 31.75
- Friendly foam (biodegradable foam)
- Dakine Positraction Triple Cut
- 5 piece pad
- 7mm center bow
- 25mm tail kick with beveled edges
- Water drainage from special holes
- Cutouts for a better position on the board.
- Special 3M ® adhesive for maximum durability
- plastic-free packaging
Available at The Gallery Surf Shop